No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Radiant Life, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Radiant Life. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Worship Experiences that start at 10 and 11:30am.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Video teaching from Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel or a Radiant Life pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Radiant Life or connect with one of our LifeMissions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can use the Radiant Life App to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend LifeKids, 2 Months through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. The Loop features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens. Switch meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.